OUR MISSION IS..
growing our individual selves, our group cohesion and our
collective vision, while relating respectfully and harmoniously
to each other and the land.
This is our Unique Value
Proposition and the 'How' Kanjini Co-Op fulfils its Mission.
Sharing daily life in a spiritual,
joyful, and cooperative way, while developing primary production
and other thriving businesses which capture market needs and
align with our values.
This is our Organisational
Development and is the 'What' Kanjini Co-Op will do to fulfil
February 2017 Open Skype meeting
Upcoming Activities and
for more information on any of the events send
us a message
The meeting will be held from 4pm to 7pm. We are planning on focus
on where kanjini is going and also looking at families in kanjini
and how we can best create a supportive environment for them. We
would really love it if you could join us for all or just part of
25th - 26th February 2017 Hearts & Minds Open Weekend
This is a great way to get to know more about Kanjini
Co-Op and be part of moving this project forward. We will be
out on the land late morning Saturday and will camp by the lake
for the night, we will spend Sunday morning on the land and then
from around 2pm we will be on skype so people from all over the
world can join in. Contact
us for more information.
- a mutually supportive and diverse community creating a
joyful and abundant existence while being sensitive to
sustainability and our ecological footprint.
- a cooperative system which moves from private ownership of
land to shared custodianship
- a place to develop, use and promote smart solutions to
contemporary problems as well as being an example of what
co-operative living can achieve.
- a community that promotes respect for diversity through
education and is a healthy, safe place for all ages and
- a place that provides lifelong nurturing, learning and
growth in intellectual, physical, social and spiritual realms
("spiritual" is to express, moment to moment in our work and
our relations with others and our environment, qualities of
awareness, respect, cooperation and helpfulness).
- filled with people that work towards an environmentally
sustainable future practising natural farming methods and
utilising intelligent technology and design, reuse and
- a community that strives to have a positive impact on
individuals, wider society and on the environment.
- a group of people that share understanding, processes and
discoveries with the wider and global community (through
papers, products and/or workshops).
- a group embracing Social Sustainability by practicing
nonviolence, cooperation, interdependence trust, mutual
respect, awareness and caring for one's self, each other and
- a community that welcomes joy, acceptance, trust, gratitude,
abundance and celebration
- a community that values energy spent on improving
interpersonal communication and deepening our connections to
each other and the world around us.
- a community that has a holistic approach to health care,
seeking to integrate many healing modalities and traditions
into our lives.
- a group that does not adhere to any particular religion, but
encourages and supports each other to grow in awareness along
our own spiritual paths.